In recent years Wood Roberts has represented numerous clients in a wide range of transactions, a small selection of which is described below.
- Advisor to Germany Oil Company in its merger with Latex Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ listed). Wood Roberts instigated the transaction and arranged the debt financing.
- Advisor to Latex Resources in its merger with Alliance Resources, plc (London Stock Exchange listed). Wood Roberts instigated the transaction.
- Advisor to Alliance Resources, plc in several oil and gas asset dispositions.
- Introduced institutional provider of funding for Longhorn Partners Pipeline, a major products pipeline development.
- Arranged several institutional debt fundings for domestic oil and gas companies.
- Principal in purchase and onward sale of working interests in several Gulf Coast oil properties.
- Advisor to U.K. company in acquisition negotiations and bid for North Sea oil and gas properties.
- Manager of and principal in a joint venture company providing advanced 3D seismic interpretation for U.S. onshore and offshore exploration and development prospects.
- Advisor in several private energy-related transactions, including negotiations relating to the farm-out of international offshore interests.
- Advisor to Vada Energy LLC in establishing and funding a joint venture with Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors.
- Advisor to Chroma Exploration & Production, Inc. in its acquisition of Gulf Coast oil and gas properties from White Oak Energy.
- Co-Advisor to Quinn's Oilfield Supply Ltd of Alberta, Canada in the sale of substantially all of its assets to a Canadian subsidiary of Lufkin Industries Inc.
- Founder and manager of the Bold Minerals family of LLCs. Oil and gas leasing and development.